A route of 27 kilometers that will take place on September, June 28, 2019 in Puigcerdà.
It's a non-competitive route of sports-tourist nature by electric bicycle. Anyone wishing to participate in this competition must register through the official website: www.catalunyabikerace.com
The registration period ends on September 24, 2019 or until completing the 50 available places.
The registration fee per rider is 39€.
*Cancellation policy: refunds of the registration fee will not be made. You can request the transfer to eBike Ride 2020 or another Bike Race 2019 or 2020, paying the difference if necessary. After the registration period, no transfers are made.
1.1. CATALUNYA eBIKE RIDE is a cycle route with pedelec-type bicycle, or commonly called, electric bicycle or e-bike.
1.2. It is a non-competitive route, sports-tourism.
1.3. The event consists of a route and takes place on Saturday, September 28, 2019.
1.4. The route takes place in the city of Puigcerdà, Girona (Spain).
1.5. CATALUNYA eBIKE RIDE is an event organized by Octagon Esedos S.L.
2.1. Anyone wishing to participate in this competition must register through the official website: www.catalunyabikerace.com. For registration to be valid, it is mandatory to complete all the information requested in the form and pay the registration.
2.2. The registration period ends on September 24, 2019 or until completing the 50 available places.
2.3. The registration fee per participant is € 39.
Cancellation policy: refunds of the registration fee will not be made. You can request the transfer to eBike Ride 2020 or another Bike Race 2020, paying the difference if necessary.
After the registration period, no transfers are made.
2.4. Registration includes:
Attention to the participant On-Line and in person.
Right to participate in the event.
ENDURA T-shirt as a gift
Participant Guide (e-Rider Guide).
Liquid and solid supplies.
Medical assistance on and off the course.
CUBE mechanical assistance.
2 support members for each group of 25 cyclists.
Briefing before departure.
Changing rooms, toilets and showers.
Does not include:
2.5. The registration fee is not refundable in any case.
2.6. Cancellation and change policy:
Transfers should be requested to email@example.com.
Enrollment transfers will only be valid for one edition, otherwise the registration fee will be lost.
If the registration amount of the following edition is increased, it will be obligatory to pay the difference to carry out the transfer of registration.
3.1. All participants must be at least 16 years of age on December 31 of the year in which the route is celebrated.
3.2. It is compulsory to present a signed authorization document during the collection of numbers for those participants who are minors. You can request the document by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.3. All participants will be insured with a temporary license.
3.4. Participants can enroll in one of the following groups according to their level:
4.1. Verification and collection of the Race Pack is from 9: 30h to 10: 00h in the Poliesportiu de Puigcerdà, direction Avinguda Ramon Condomines, s / n, 17520 Puigcerdà, Girona.
4.2. During the verification it will be essential to show your ID to be able to collect the number.
4.3. During the verification will be delivered: an envelope with the bib number, a bag with gift products, a gift shirt and an identification bracelet to each participant. The bracelet is necessary to identify the wardrobe bag or the spare battery of the bicycle.
5. DEVELOPMENT OF THE EVENT
5.1. Each cyclist will be assigned a group of 25 people maximum, with a guide at the head and a mechanic.
5.2. Each group must pedal together without exceeding the guide.
5.3. There will be the possibility of loading the bicycles at the refreshment points. If the participant wishes, he / she will be able to deliver the battery charger of his e-bike to the organization, duly identified with the name, surnames and race number. The organization will not be responsible for the loss of the shippers that are not well identified.
5.4. The route will start on Saturday September 28, 2019 at 10:30 am. It will be necessary to be ten (10) minutes before in the starting arch with the corresponding group.
5.5 It will have a circular route with a length of about 25km and a duration of 3 hours approximately, with start and finish at the Poliesportiu de Puigcerdà, Girona.
5.6. The organization will make available a cloakroom van. If the participant wishes, they can deliver a backpack to the organization, duly identified with the wristband. The organization will not be responsible for the loss of objects that are not well identified.
5.7. At the end of the route, the organization will return the belongings to the participant, so that they can change and / or take a shower.
5.8. An appetizer is included after the route.
6.1. The route will not be marked, so participants must obey all traffic regulations since they will not have preference.
6.2. All participants must obey the instructions of their responsible guides.
7.1. The aid stations and technical assistance areas are duly marked. They have everything necessary to cover the feeding and hydration needs of the participants during the route. However, the organization recommends that the participant bring water with them.
7.2. There will be a solid and liquid refreshment.
8.1. The bicycle must be of the pedelec type (with assistance of the electric motor only if the pedals are used).
8.2. Tandem bicycles are allowed as long as they are electric. In this case, each cyclist must make their own registration.
9.1. It is mandatory to participate with the plaque delivered by the organization. The plate must be properly placed on the front of the bicycle. It must be clearly visible and can not be modified.
9.2. For security reasons it is recommended to carry a mobile phone with enough battery for the entire route.
9.3. It may be necessary to bring warm clothes (raincoat, hoses, leg loops, etc.). The organization does not provide these garments to the participants and is not responsible for the choice of clothing for each person.
9.4. The organization is not responsible for any items left loose or improperly stored in the backpack / bag.
9.5. The organization is not responsible for any lost or forgotten object along the route or in the course of the route by any participant.
9.6. The organization is not responsible for any breakdown or repair of the bicycle that may occur during the course of the route.
10. SPORTS AND NATURE
10.1. Our sport, mountain biking, is a leisure activity that takes place in nature and its impact on this environment is a responsibility for all participants and organizers of sports events. Participants are requested not to throw garbage along the route, be respectful with the environment (do not roll off the roads, do not take shortcuts that damage the vegetation, etc.), be careful with the animals, do not leave behind any spare , etc.
11.1. All the participants give their image rights to the organization, being able to use any photograph or video where they appear.
11.2. The organization does not take care of the expenses or debts that a participant may incur during the route.
11.3. If necessary and under serious circumstances, the organization reserves the right, without prior notice and in order to ensure the correct development and safety of the route (participants, staff, etc), to delay the departure time, modify the schedule, and / or modify or cancel a route.
11.4. The organization reserves the right to modify this regulation without notice or prior consent.
ENROLLING IN CATALUNYA eBIKE RIDE IMPLIES ACCEPTANCE AND COMPLIANCE WITH THIS REGULATION. IT ALSO INVOLVES THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION POLICY, THE DATA PROTECTION ACT AND THE LIABILITY POLICY.
LSSI information General information clause
OCTAGON ESEDOS, S.L., in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
Its registered name is OCTAGON ESEDOS, S.L.
Its registered office is at C / Francesc Moragas, 1 of 08770 Sant Sadurní d'Anoia (Barcelona) CIF: B-59810812
Mercantile Registry of Barcelona: Volume: 33,665, Folio: 144, Sheet: B-31,800
1. By the mere use of this website, the user expresses his acceptance without reservation of these conditions of use.
2. Some of the services or information may require user authentication through "email" (email) and "password" (password), previously provided by OCTAGON ESEDOS, S.L. The user guarantees the confidentiality of these data, committing to communicate to OCTAGON ESEDOS, S.L. any situation that has led to the loss of such confidentiality.
3. The user undertakes not to use the website or the information offered in it for the performance of activities contrary to the laws, morality, public order and, in general, to make use in accordance with these conditions of use. Both, access and information, is the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out, without being able to hold OCTAGON ESEDOS, S.L. of the damages or damages that may arise from said access or use of the information beyond their control.
4. OCTAGON ESEDOS, S.L. will not be responsible for errors in accessing the website or its contents, putting the utmost diligence in that they do not occur.
5. In compliance with the current legislation on Data Protection, it is reported:
to. That your personal data will be included in the file called "WEB USERS" and "CLIENTS".
b. If you sign up for tests carried out in countries outside the European Union, your data will be transferred for the purposes of managing your participation in countries with a security level not recognized by the EU, which expressly accepts and consents.
c. You can exercise your rights of access, cancellation and opposition to the person responsible for the file.
d. That the person in charge of the treatment file is OCTAGON ESEDOS, S.L. located at C / Francesc Moragas, 1 08770, Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, (Barcelona).
6. The marks, labels, distinctive signs or logos of OCTAGON ESEDOS, S.L. that appear on the website are owned by OCTAGON ESEDOS, S.L. and they are duly registered. The same reference is made to the domain www.catalunyabikerace.com. All texts, graphic drawings, videos or audio supports, property of OCTAGON ESEDOS, S.L. may not be subsequently modified, copied, altered, reproduced, adapted or translated by the user or third parties without the express authorization of OCTAGON Esedos, S.L., unless otherwise indicated. The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, as well as the infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
The establishment of any hyperlink from an external web page, to any of the pages of the website of OCTAGON ESEDOS, S.L. will be subject to the following conditions:
Reproduction, neither total nor partial, of any of the services contained on the website of OCTAGON ESEDOS, S.L.
Deep-links will not be established with the website of OCTAGON ESEDOS, S.L. nor of its services, nor will a browser or border enviroment be created on them.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be included on the pages of the website of OCTAGON ESEDOS, S.L. and services and, in particular, except those signs that are part of the hyperlink to the website of OCTAGON Esedos, SL, will not contain any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to OCTAGON ESEDOS, SL
Under no circumstances, OCTAGON ESEDOS, S.L. will be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website from which the hyperlink is made or the information or statements included in them.
Any hyperlink to the website of OCTAGON ESEDOS, S.L. will be made to your homepage.
7. OCTAGON ESEDOS, S.L. informs the user of the website that it may be necessary to fill out forms or printed on-line in order to provide adequate service.
8. The conditions of use of this website are indefinite. OCTAGON ESEDOS, S.L. may, at any time and at its discretion, modify them or introduce new terms, committing to publish them on this website. The provision of the service of this website and these conditions of use are governed by Spanish law. The parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of VILAFRANCA DEL PENEDES (Barcelona).
9. Pursuant to Article 5 of Law 15/1999 of 13 December Protection of Personal Data. Right to information in data collection, we inform you that we are committed to ensuring the privacy of personal data collected in this page. We inform you that the personal data collected will be incorporated into a file under our responsibility, for the processing of personal data, in order to inform you of the services we offer. As a direct interested party, you have the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of the information that concerns you and authorizes you to become part of the file, before which you can exercise your rights, and receive information and publicity about products and services of our company. Art. 3, section B. Instruction 1/2006, of November 8, of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, on the processing of personal data for accounting, tax and administrative management purposes, as well as the sending of advertising of our services.
10. Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to maintain a registry of users, orders if applicable, and improve our products and services. It is possible that periodic e-mails are sent through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may benefit you, these e-mails will be sent to the address you provide and may be canceled. anytime.
11. In accordance with the provisions of art. 5.1 LOPD 15/1999, of December 13, of Data Protection, informs:
That your personal data will be incorporated into the files called CLIENTS and WEB USERS. You can exercise your rights of access, cancellation and opposition to the person responsible for the files. That the person in charge of the file is OCTAGON ESEDOS, S.L. located in C / Francesc Moragas, 1, 08770, Sant Sadurní d'Anoia (Barcelona).
.A circular route with start and finish at the Poliesportiu de Puigcerdà that runs along the border of the Catalan Pyrenees between the towns of Ur, Llívia, Angoustrine-Villeneuve-des-Escaldes and Santa Maria de Bell-lloc where you will find the feed station at the church to recover forces. Finally the route will resume to face the last kilometers passing through the town of Enveitg and until reaching Puigcerdà.
On-line and race site customer service.
Right to take part in the event.
ENDURA t-shirt as a gift
Participant Guide (e-Rider Guide).
Liquid and solid feed zones.
Medical aid on and off the course
support staff during the route
Briefing before the start. ·
Changing rooms, toilets and showers