Information / Useful Information
Catalunya Bike Race is a three-day individual Mountain Bike stage race held in Puigcerdà.
The fourth edition will be held from 1 to 3 October 2021 in Puigcerdà (Girona), an area in the heart of the Catalan Pyrenees that is ideal for mountain biking.
- 4th edition
- MTB stage race included in the calendar of the Royal Spanish Cycling Federation
- Individual competition and team qualification
- Emblematic landscapes and a multitude of fun trails
- A route of approximately 194 km and 5740 m+ through the Pyrenees
- 3 circular stages with start and finish in Puigcerdà
2.800 € prize money shared equally between elite men and women
- One of the world's most widely participated MTB stage race
- Mountain Bike Competition reference in Catalonia and Spain